Saturday, May 26, 2012

Charli Month 6

               Hey Baby Girl-


You are 6 months old. I can't believe half of a year has gone by. You are no longer my newborn and it makes me sad and happy all at the same time. I love the newborn stage but I love to watch you grow. You are learning that you have a voice and you grunt and it makes you laugh. You will grunt at Austin and he will grunt back at you and you guys think you are hillarious. You love to Eat! Your favorites are vegetables...(squash) is your faveorite! You are taking 2-3 naps a day and sleeping pretty good at night. On a good night you wake up once and a bad night 4-5 times a night (we are still working on your stomach issues). You are trying to sit up but your really uncomfortable when you squish your stomach and so you bend over backwards so it wont hurt you anymore. I'm sorry baby girl we are working with the doctor to get your belly under control. You love to stand up and you want to walk so bad! You just want to run around with your best friend.. your brother. At your 6 month check up your stats are : Wt 15 lbs 2 oz (26th %) HC: 17 in. (67th %)  HT: 26.5 in. (71st %) . You have been working on your first tooth. It has been going up and down the gum for the last month.  You my girl are so sweet and so happy. I love spending time and cuddling with you! Thanks for letting me be your mom! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment