Saturday, February 18, 2012

Charli 3 months

Wow baby girl you are 3 months old. I feel like time is flying so fast. You are such a good baby. You started to laugh the day after you turned 3 months. Your brother and I were playing catch and I smacked the ball away from your face and you thought it was hilarious. You love to look at yourself in the mirror. If I put a bow on you, you usually start to cry so I take you to the mirror and it usually makes you stop and smile. You love attention. If anyone is talking to you you get all shy and curl your hands up to your face and smile. You also try and cue and babble back. You are sleeping so good. You fall asleep around 8:30 and waking up to eat around 2:30-4:30 and will go back to sleep until 7. You take a few short 30 min naps throughout the day and will usually do a long 2-3 hour one in the afternoon. ( thanks baby girl). You are so pretty. I get told all the time how gorgeous you are. Your not a fan of your carseat but you like to go on drives in the car. You LOVE bath time .... And you love warm water. You are my long, skinny girl with a little bit of cheeks. We got your ears pierced when you were 12 weeks old. You did pretty good- you just hated your ears being touched. I'm so glad that you are mine I have no idea what I would do without you. Love you little miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment