Saturday, February 18, 2012

Austin 18 months

Little man you are now 18 months old and I can't believe it. You are getting so big you now weigh 26 lbs. 6 oz. (43%) your height 32.5 in. (56%) HC 19.25 in. (80 %). We went to the doctors yesterday and you did pretty good with your shots. The doctor said he loves all of your facial expressions and I agree you crack me up everyday. Here are some things that I love about you:
• your love for your sister
• you love trucks
• you like to watch caillou, Thomas the train, super why, and fireman Sam
• you love to color
• you can throw a ball amazingly far
• you love anything with a ball- fooseball, ping pong, hockey, soccer and basketball.
• you sleep from 8-8 and take a nap for about 1 1/2 - 2 hours
• you love to eat- your favorite foods are chicken nuggets, pizza, rice, pot stickers, hash browns, yogurt, every kind of fruit, green beans, honey mustard Pringles, lemon cookies, and CANDY
• you like to help clean the house
• you like to play in the car and pretend like you are driving
• we played in the snow for the first time and pulled you on a sled around the house.... You hate your snow clothes
• you don't talk very good but you understand a lot
• you can say mom, dad, ball, Charli, airplane, hi, bye, I did it
• you can count to 3
I love you little man! Thanks for being so fun! You make me smile everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment