Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Charli month 9

Baby girl.... Where to begin...I took you to your 9 month check up and you weigh 17 lbs. 8 oz. (25 %) height 29 1/2 inches (97%) head 45 cm(78 %). So basically you are tall and skinny. Your hair is slowly coming in and it is brown. You have blue/ gray eyes. Your toenails are usually painted pink or red. You have 2 teeth on the bottom and working on your upper two front teeth. Probably the most comments we get about you are your eyes and how big and beautiful they are and how you take everything in. The second comment we get is how happy you are. You love new places and seeing new things. We decided you like to be the life of the party. If everyone is quiet you scream really and I mean really Loud and then laugh. Everyone says you are going to be a singer with the set of lungs that you have. I think you are trying to say mama and ball. Go figure your brother loves balls and so do you. You clap your hands and love rising songs. We love to read books, bounce in your bouncer and play trucks with your brother. You eat everything! There is nothing that you will turn down. You still won't crawl but I think you might walk first because you always want to stand. You my girl have been so much fun. I count my blessings every day that you are in my life. Thanks for all the excitement. Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment