Sunday, April 22, 2012

Month 5

Hi little miss! I know I say this every month but.... The last 5 months have flown by so fast. You are getting so fun each day. You are so happy! You love to hear yourself jabber... And you like to jabber loud. Your little giggle is So contagious. You love to play peek a boo. You get scared really easy. You pout your lip and then you don't know if you want to cry or laugh. You like to be around people or outside. You don't want to miss a thing. You like to go for stroller rides. You and Austin face each other in the stroller and you don't take your eyes off him. If he laughs you laugh. You two are my two peas in a pod. Your starting to drink out of your bottle so good. You nurse at all feedings except after your afternoon nap and then you have formula. you take 3-4 naps a day 2 or 3 are short 30 min naps and 1 your 1 o'clock nap lasts 2 + hours. I love you baby girl! I have no idea what I would do without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment