Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2011 highlights

Wow... I have no idea where the last year went. 2011 was a big year for our family. We moved back to Utah, bridger started his new job with PWC, bought a jeep, went on lots of jeep rides, camping, Vegas trip with Colemans, celebrated Austins 1st birthday, Charli joined our family and celebrated fun birthdays and holidays. To start off the new year bridger and I talked about our goals. I will share my goals.... Blog more (it's an easy journal - I would love my to see my kids read it in years to come), get in shape after being pregnant for the last 2 years ( I'm training for Ragnar- i HATE running... I get bored) but I'm signed up so I better learn to love it, try a new recipe once a week, decorate my house with DIY projects, spend more one on one time with Bridger ( so hard to find that time with 2 littles), save more money, and spend the rest of the time enjoying family and friends. I saw this on Facebook and I think it's great :

Good Morning, and welcome to Flight #2012. We are prepared to take off into the New Year. Please make sure your Attitude and Blessings are secured and locked in, in the upright position. All self-destructive devices should be turned off at this time. All negativity, hurt, and discouragement should be put away. Should we lose altitude under pressure, during the flight, reach up and pull down a Prayer! Prayers will automatically be activated by Faith. Once your Faith is activated you can assist other passengers. There will be NO BAGGAGE allowed on this flight.The Captain has cleared us for takeoff -- Destination - GREATNESS

2 comments:

  1. I love your goals! and your attitude! Such a great ideas!! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not seen that, but I love that little saying. I have also set goals for this year and am SO glad 2011 is gone for good! I don't think it was a good one for most! I also am hoping to leave the past in the past, entered 2012 very positive. It is refreshing to meet others with great attitudes like you!

    ReplyDelete