Tuesday, November 8, 2011

November

For the month of November I decided to write everything I am thankful for in my blog.....
Day 1 - my amazing, wonderful husband who would do anything for our family.
Day 2- my babies. Austin cracks me up on a daily basis, and Charli who we get to meet next week.
Day 3- my parents and in-laws. I wouldn't be who I am today without them.
Day 4- my siblings.... They would do anything for our family.
Day 5- being a stay at home mom... And watching my babes grow.
Day 6- our cute little farm house.
Day 7- friendship... I have some amazing friends.. I love you all.
Day 8- date nights with
Day 9- my husbands job
Day 10- food for our tummies
Day 11- our health
Day 12- lunch dates with friends
Day 13- having health ins.
Day 14- hospitals( Charli was born today)
Day 15- cameras to record our lives
Day 16- naps
Day 17- reading books and snuggling with my kids
Day 18- nieces and nephews
Day 19- ways to help with Charlie's reflux
Day 20- flowers (wonderful people who sent us flowers)
Day 21- meals that people brought so bridger didn't have to cook
Day 22- a furnace to keep our home warm
Day 23- girls nights
Day 24- snuggling and watching movies
Day 25- Austin's little friends
Day 26- music
Day 27- ice cream
Day 28- my wonderful family and friends

No comments:

Post a Comment