Tuesday, November 22, 2011

15 months

Austin-
Hey little man today we took you to the doctors...You now weigh 23 lbs. You are not my baby anymore you are my little out of control toddler. You love to climb on everything. Every morning while we clean up breakfast and the house we have dance parties.... You have some awesome moves. You love to help me dust, mop, wipe down the mirrors and vacuum. I really hope that it will last. Little man you are a big brother now.... An amazing big brother. I was so nervous to see how everything would work out since you are such a mommas boy, but you love Charli. You love to give her kisses and when she cries you are very concerned. Things that you are learning right now are body parts, diff. Commands such as putting toys away, throwing things into the garbage, how to say please and thank you, how to use your spoon with a bowl. You are a little jokester. You hide behind doors and curtains and love to scare us. You also love to hide your toys in our shoes. I am a very proud mom and i love watching you grow and learn. I love that I am able to stay home and play all day with you. Love you little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment